The 100th Anniversary of the revolutionary Farmall tractor is celebrated in this authoritative model-by-model history that traces the evolution and design of the most significant farm tractors of the 20th century. Award-winning author Lee Klancher chronicles how and why the Farmall tractor came to exist and how it evolved with his signature blend of compelling stories, engaging text, and spectacular images.
Farmall Century includes:
- An intimate look at the creation and evolution of the Farmall tractor.
- A mix of newly created images, gorgeous archival imagery, and engineering drawings and sketches.
- Complete coverage of all IH tractors from the very first examples up to 1957.
- A visual guide to all post-1957 tractors to carry the Farmall badge.
- Complete coverage of the IH crawler line.
- Detailed coverage of how IHC was founded and formed, including a look at the history of the McCormick company.
- Historical imagery and lush studio photography of rare machines hard at work in the fields, pastures, and farm settings.